Tuesday, December 20, 2016

All About Me!!!


SAIFUL AZLAN BIN SAIFUL ANNUAR


Hye there! As stated above, my full name is Saiful Azlan bin Saiful Annuar, or preferrably to be called Azlan. I was born on 14th March of 1995, at 3.32 p.m. in Hospital Bersalin Kuala Lumpur. Besides being born in Kuala Lumpur. I also spend my childhood time in Kuala Lumpur. I was schooled in Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Nirwana for 3 years, before transferred to Sekolah Kebangsaan Ampang for another 3 years. I took my UPSR exam there and I got 5A's as my UPSR result! Therefore, I was accepted to enroll in one of the most prestigious boarding school in Malaysia, which is Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi Gombak, or also known as InteGomb.

Spending my whole secondary school education here, I learnt a lot of things about life. As I love performing arts, I was chosen to become the president of the cultural club. I learnt to handle events, deal with different kinds of people, how to work under pressure and balancing my study with co-curricular activities.

After finishing SPM with result of 9A's, I further my study in Biological Science Foundation Program at Center of Science Foundation Study, University of Malaya for a year. Then I was offered to take a degreen in Science Education at Sultan Idris Education University.
So now here I am!

In UPSI, I met with different kinds of people that I want to have in my life.

My Chemistry lab gang

My classmates of ISMP Sains



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Science Education bachelor's degree content | Powered by Blogger
Design by Caroline Moore | Blogger Template by NewBloggerThemes.com | Web Design